Old 17-01-2007, 03:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Are home shows worth the cost?

We long ago stopped going to what we call the "hot tub" shows. I
never buy anything or use any of the services when we do go. I may
never go to another one since they are always exactly the same, sell
the same brushes, mops and brooms and the same sorry fake dirty rug
demonstrations.

On 15 Jan 2007 14:42:21 -0800, "
wrote:

Has anyone exhibited at a home and garden show/ home improvement show?
We sell pond supplies over the net. There is a local home show in March

that would give us expousred in a 50 mile radius. the registian is $250

plus joining the local chamber of commerce for $225. With product
samples, catalogs, bussiness cards etc. I'm looking at around $750-
$1000. I'd need to get around $1500 - $2000 in sales over the next 30-
60 days after the show.
Has anyone had good or bad luck with these shows?

Richdeer3 Pond Supplies
Direct email