Old 24-03-2003, 09:08 PM
Tracy Lorraine Smith

Default Good Lavender Miniature Roses Rose rescue

I found it at the one of the local nurseries, but I don't remember where
they got their flowers from. It was The Flower Bin in Longmont, CO,
they have one of the better general rose selections in our area. It
was an impulse buy (saw Lavender ;-)), but a good one! Black Jade is
right next to it and a total disappointment.

Tracy Lorraine Smith Boulder CO Zone 5
Only under 6" of snow now ;-)

Radika Kesavan wrote:
Tracy Lorraine Smith wrote:

I got lucky a few years ago and stumbled on a miniature
called "Lavender Jewel", very bloomiferous, nice size,
nice foliage, great flowers that are mauve with a
reddish blush where the sun hits them. Alas, no
fragrance however... But it usually has blooms on
it from May-September!

Thank you, Tracy. From where did you get this mini, may I ask?