Old 24-03-2003, 09:08 PM
animaux

Default purple flowering trees

Yes, I have two. 'Carolina Blue' and a white. Some seed germinated near the base of
my blue and I gave some of them away to neighbors. One neighbor called the police on
me because he said I was growing pot. Asshole.

I planted another yesterday near our brush pile which houses skinks, fence lizards,
anoles, rats, birds, and we saw a ribbon snake!

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:45:18 GMT, "L & S" wrote:

Mine has just started to. Can't wait - they are the glory of my garden in
the Spring!
"animaux" wrote in message
.. .
Mine haven't leafed out yet!

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:07:56 GMT, "S. Wheeler"

wrote:

Vitex are blooming here in Houston--purple clusters that resemble lilacs

"tom" wrote in message

What are the small trees that are flowering purple right now?

tom