Old 20-01-2007, 12:49 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat
[email protected] osunny1sotrue@gmail.com is offline

Default Pond capacity - help needed

I wish I could help you there, I have downloaded lost of information on
pond keeping and will look to see if I have anything on it.... Is
this fish a very large fish? You might also do a salt bath but you do
have to consider the size of the fish. Picking them up out of the
water places a lot of weight on their systems. Good luck!!

Julia Royce wrote:
I 'inherited' a pond full of fish when I bought our house last year. One of
the fish has developed an ulcer and I have got Bacteradd but the pond is
shaped like a footprint without the toes and I have no idea how to calculate
it's capacity in order to measure the dose. Can anyone help me with a
formula or something?

Thank you very much.