Old 22-01-2007, 02:30 AM posted to rec.ponds
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default The new 3.5+ acre pond is now full

Galen,

I did not know you had so many ponds. Impressive. Our 1 acre is
dwarfed by you guys.

Tristan,

You have thought through your process a lot more that I. I am
impressed. How much PP does it take per acre of pond?

Following up on your food, I wish our mill would make some foor for the
zoo. I use the catfish food. Koi are colorful river carp, so the
catfish food is not entirely out of their league, I gather.

Do give us some pics when it gets full.

Jim