Old 22-01-2007, 05:33 PM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] wdukes@fw.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default Putting an existing "natural area" into production

On 2007-01-17, CD wrote:
Thanks for the advice Philip. Happy gardening!

as I posted earlier I have to disagree. The pine straw is free and
after one season you can't tell composted leaves tilled in from
composted needles. The wood chips will be the worse problem. The
runoff from saw mills is bad for fresh sawdust. But you don't have near
that quantity. If you are concerned with acidity, you have that anyway
if you have clay.

is a garbage address.