Old 23-01-2007, 12:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Charleys Catalog pg37 - Wireless Data Logger

Has anyone used this wirless device?
Connects to your PC & shows climate ranges,averages etc.?
Log up to 3000 sets of temp & humidity data with time & date stamp.
Records abnormal conditions.
Can set hi/low alarms for temp & humidity.
The monitor receives data from up to 3 remote wireless sensors up to 330ft.

(Now here's the part I want to know about).......

Software & cable included for easy COM port connection?

I have a remote thermometer in one greenhouse & it has come in handy when
the pilot light on the heater blew out.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid