Old 24-03-2003, 10:08 PM
John T. Jarrett

Default African violets

This site has been VERY helpful in my introduction to African Violets:

http://www.rachelsreflections.com/

--

John T. Jarrett
http://logontexas.com
"cc0058529" wrote in message
I love growing African violets, but am a novice and having some problems
that I hope you can help me with.
1.my bottom leaves get limp and droop and die
2.What is the best way to propagate them? I tried sticking a leaf in some
potting soil after dipping it in rooting powder and it took, but then it
got a white powdery look to it and doesn't look too good. The other one
took, but is doing that limp droopy thing.
Thanks