Old 24-01-2007, 07:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default Charleys Catalog pg37 - Wireless Data Logger

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:52:28 -0800 in wendy7 wrote:
Has anyone used this wirless device?
Connects to your PC & shows climate ranges,averages etc.?
Log up to 3000 sets of temp & humidity data with time & date stamp.
Records abnormal conditions.
Can set hi/low alarms for temp & humidity.
The monitor receives data from up to 3 remote wireless sensors up to 330ft.

I don't have their hardcopy catalog, do you have a 4 digit part number?
Given that I might be able to dig up a manual for the device.
--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up