Old 24-01-2007, 09:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default Charleys Catalog pg37 - Wireless Data Logger

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:08:10 -0800 in K Barrett wrote:
The part # is 6692 and an additional sensor is 6678

I recall looking at software for that beasty (It's a standard la crosse
weather station, found at other vendors (for less) with a google
search of la crosse and the description from Charley's).

The unfortunate side effect is that I then started looking at complete
weather stations.

It's interesting, I may take a second look after I've removed some
pine trees and put in a foundation. If I get sufficient round tuits,
I'd probably want to create some sort of micro-controller to manage
many sensors around a greenhouse or garden instead tho'.
--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up