Old 24-01-2007, 11:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Wandering Jew problem

On 24/1/07 19:18, in article , "Basia
Kulesz" wrote:

Uzytkownik "Sacha" napisal w wiadomosci
. uk...
On 23/1/07 22:01, in article , "Basia
Kulesz" wrote:

Could you please take a look at this photo [snip]

You're right that the photos show great variation but it's a beautiful

plant
whatever it is! I suggest you contact the two National Collection

holders
who a

Holder
Tradescantia (Andersoniana Group)
Herbaceous
Leicestershire
Kaye, Ms H

Tradescantia (Andersoniana Group)
Herbaceous
Gloucestershire
Mcpherson, Ms B

http://www.nccpg.com/Default.Aspx?Page51.Aspx?page=51

I will certainly try. Thank you, Sacha!

Please let us know, because I think it's a beauty and would like to have it.
We have a tiny small flowered Trad we use here in hanging baskets, the one
called 'Bridal Veil' and while it's completely different, it's absolutely
enchanting. The leaves are purple, here and there, on the reverse and a
few of those in a basket are stunners. It's a wonderful species, IMO.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk