Old 24-03-2003, 11:08 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Redlands in May

I know the room prices in FL City will be the best, but is there anything
else around there? We're going down from Port St. Lucie, plan to stay over
a night or two.

Diana

"D. Wain Garrison" wrote in message
I visited each of the Redland Orchid Growers yesterday. Some Good buys
and
new hybrids. Good Show. Best price for a room will be in Florida City
for those
who don't live in driving distance.

D. Wain Garrison
If you can read you can learn anything, for
there are those smarter than you who can
write, however, not everyone who can write
is smarter than you.
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Hi, Molli,

Maybe if enough folks respond we can get a bunch together from this

NG.
We're deciding where to stay now - locally, or in Largo. Largo seems

like
the better bet.

Diana