Old 24-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Warwick

Default clematis planting

In article ,
says...
--
Tony - Rachel's partner
Who extends his apologies to the rest of the regular denizens of u.r.g
And knows bugger all about clematis - but a lot about Rachel, NT4 & Win2K

Nicely put. I was working through the thread and working up to a flame.

You saved my flaming off on it. I've watched a few clematis wilt through
my bad planting and lack of care in Surrey. The ones we have in
Leicester are well planted, didn't wilt and are budding up nicely.

geek Did he get confused about FAT16 and FAT32?/geek

Warwick-- Good sysadmin with 15 years experience, novice gardener with a
mere 7 years.