Old 25-01-2007, 09:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al[_1_] Al[_1_] is offline

Default hello....

Hi,

I just discovered an interesting feature on google.groups where you can look
at the profile of a poster and see how much he/she is posting and where. At
the bottom of this profile is a link to report abuse of the system to
google. Even if teranews does not seem to react quickly to abuse
reports...maybe google will. Every little bit helps...

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...F3kkd59baL6OJA

shhhh, now. the newsgroup has ears.... We don't want people to think we're
talking about them....