Old 27-01-2007, 10:18 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat
[email protected] kb5etp@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default Pond capacity - help needed

On Jan 19, 5:56 am, "Julia Royce" wrote:
I 'inherited' a pond full of fish when I bought our house last year. One of
the fish has developed an ulcer and I have got Bacteradd but the pond is
shaped like a footprint without the toes and I have no idea how to calculate
it's capacity in order to measure the dose. Can anyone help me with a
formula or something?

Thank you very much.

OH yah 1 cubic foot holds 7.481 u.s.gallons so
actual cubic feet

times 7.481 =

actual u.s.gallons
dont mention it happy calculating and dont let anyone
take your

energy!!!!
from the man of mostly dirt and water the muddy
mudman SCOTT