Old 25-03-2003, 02:20 AM
jc

Default Hoe with 2" blade?

A.M. Leonard at http://www.amleo.com/
has an onion hoe that might work for you. The blade is 7 inches wide
but the sides are only 1 3/4 inches and it is sharpened on the three
sides so you can use the 1 3/4 inch width. -Olin

"HH" wrote in message
.net...
Does anyone know where I can buy a hoe with a blade of about 2"? I

have a
hoe with a V-shaped blade, but that is unsatisfactory since it just

pushes
the weeds aside. I need to buy a 2"-blade hoe with a normal stand-up

length
handle, and also with a short handle of 6-12" for close work. I would
appreciate an email reply as well as a posting here. Many thanks.

Harlan
----
Soft Adventure tours, the way to go, at

http://softadventure.net/tours.htm
Australia and New Zealand, November 2003,
http://softadventure.net/OZ-NZ2003.htm