Old 29-01-2007, 04:01 AM
Hotaru Hotaru is offline
Registered User

Smile New Garden! Ideas/Advise Needed!! ^.^

Hello everyone

I moved into my apartment in July 2006 and was told I have a small area of garden at the back. It's not too small it's directly under my kitchen window and at the moment it's kinda neglected.... Now the apartments all decorated I decided with my partner to do it up abit, We also have a fron Garden about 15-16 Inchs width that goes from my bedroom all the way to my living room window that I wanna sort out too.
I have started growing some plants already so far we have planted and growin

- Salvia(Blaze Of Fire)
- Antirrhinum(Monarch Mixed)
- Petunia(Bedding Mixed)
- Lobelia(Crystal Palace)

Now me and my partner and lookin for seeds that we can grow indoors in Januray - Febuary,
We have all our plants in door at moment because of the cold but it's warning up outside so we are gonna grow them to a decent size then move them out.
Also as for outside planning so far we have decided on some blue slate bits to maybe put around edges or have them near wall to make it blend.
Theres a bush/tree type thing out in back garden at moment so might keep it might move it will get some pictures of it tommrow as I don't know what it is.

Anyway any advice would be great.
Thanks