Old 29-01-2007, 09:52 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_6_] Jonno[_6_] is offline

Default Bigpond newsgroups

meeee wrote:
"FlowerGirl" wrote in message

"gardenlen" wrote in message
. ..

thanks jim,

reckon when this contract runs out i'll be looking elsewhere, if only
we could arrange for them to lose a wack of customers they may sit up
and take notice.

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 22:04:05 GMT, "SG1" wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

Me too - come the end of the contract and its bye bye bigpond.
Hmmm ...must find out more about ISP package that comes with an internet
phone deal....
Hmmmm
Amanda

same here....I'm joining the bigpond boycott

I have got a deal with optusnet, which when I told em I was leaving,
ended up costing me 1/2 of $69 and still got what was classed unlimited.
12 GB and 24 GB after hours. Dont think you can get this deal anymore,
though it would make telstra sit up and take notice.
Had to sign for 24 months but what the hey, I have got internet....