Old 29-01-2007, 01:11 PM posted to aus.gardens
odonata28 \(Linda\) odonata28 \(Linda\) is offline

Default Gotta hand it to you people you deliver!

"Jonno" wrote in message
odonata28 (Linda) wrote:
My happy plant (see potting mix post) is happy again!!
So that makes two of us :-D
Like an idiot I origionally held back 'any' watering mainly due to my
dubious past with all the previous indoor plants eh-hhm I'd done in!

Anyway it would appear that Edwardette Scissorhands chopped off a few
important things.....like roots.

Do not try this at home kids!

Many thanks to you all.
I'm new here but I am looking forward to you sharing your wisdom with me
and all I can share with you atm are my disasters. But I love nature and
I love my garden!

cheers
Linda

OK So what happened in plain English? In a few more words how did the
plant get born again?

I um watered it....
Who would have thought, 'watering', what a novel idea for plants ;-p
Yup anyone want to sell me some real estate?
Linda