Old 29-01-2007, 01:19 PM posted to aus.gardens
odonata28 \(Linda\) odonata28 \(Linda\) is offline

Default Gotta hand it to you people you deliver!

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"odonata28 (Linda)" wrote in message
My happy plant (see potting mix post) is happy again!!
So that makes two of us :-D
Like an idiot I origionally held back 'any' watering mainly due to my
dubious past with all the previous indoor plants eh-hhm I'd done in!

Anyway it would appear that Edwardette Scissorhands chopped off a few
important things.....like roots.

Do not try this at home kids!

Many thanks to you all.
I'm new here but I am looking forward to you sharing your wisdom with me
and all I can share with you atm are my disasters. But I love nature and
I love my garden!

cheers
Linda

you learn more from your mistakes than from your successes!
:-) kylie

Too true,
too true, Kylie and my garden's full of mistakes, so anytime now I'm going
to be brilliant 'sigh'
If only.....
cheers
Linda