Old 29-01-2007, 06:36 PM
lowlife lowlife is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Im making an effort to recycle pretty much all my vegatitive waste but
am new to composting. I've only a small garden and don't really want
to have a 220l compost bin in my garden which seems to be the standard
size. Does anyone know of any smaller bins around? I can't seem to
find them on the internet atall. I'm in the UK.
i know what you mean, my 330l recycle bin stands in the corner like a big black dalek lol.
i know b&q do a smaller recatngular one with a flip top lid, but that's £20 and it's probably of the size you're already talking about. maybe you could get a small wooden one?