Old 25-03-2003, 03:20 AM
CWilde

Default I have snowdrops!

"NAearthMOM" wrote in message
Yes indeedee!
Crocuses can't be far behind!
Just gave my orders to Dutch GArdens & Kitchen garden seeds........
Spring, spring spring fellow gardeners!

Love caryn
"Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"

Isn't it wonderful? Winter is almost over! We hit 70 yesterday, and I
started removing the winter mulch from the front full sun beds. It was so
exciting. No flowers yet, but I've got all kinds of babies showing their
heads. It was like finding treasures. You can tell I've gotten soft over
the winter, even with gloves on, I managed to get blisters on each hand from
the rake, and I was cripping a bit this morning. I'VE GOT A GARDEN AGAIN!!!!
YES!!!!!

Carlotta