Old 29-01-2007, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rhiannon S Rhiannon S is offline

Default compost bin

wrote in message
oups.com...

On Jan 29, 3:32 pm, "Mel" wrote:
wrote in

ooglegroups.com...

Im making an effort to recycle pretty much all my vegatitive waste but
am new to composting.Put in your postcode at this website and see if

you're eligible for a
low-cost bin: http://www.recyclenow.com/home_composting/

Hi, yes I tried that link the other week and I'm not eligible
unfortunately. Although it's not the I can't afford a bin, it's that I
don't want a massive one!

Do you have an Ikea near you? They do this metal kitchen bi which would
work well as a small compost bin if you banged a couple of holes in the
bottom. I think it's the 54cm size I have in my kitchen right now, and I
know it would work as a compost bin in a very small garden.
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/store...roductId=25688

--
Tips for Evil Cult Members:
117. Never play strip Tarot.