Old 29-01-2007, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default compost bin

wrote in message
oups.com...
Im making an effort to recycle pretty much all my vegatitive waste but
am new to composting. I've only a small garden and don't really want
to have a 220l compost bin in my garden which seems to be the standard
size. Does anyone know of any smaller bins around? I can't seem to
find them on the internet atall. I'm in the UK.

I think compost bins are the answer but if you really only have small
quantities of waste then you could construct or buy a wormery. Much slower
than composting but not difficult.
Google has loads of info.