Old 30-01-2007, 01:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
The Minello Family The Minello Family is offline

Default hello....

"al" wrote in message news:Se9uh.4764$JB.4352@trnddc05...
Hi,

I just discovered an interesting feature on google.groups where you can
look at the profile of a poster and see how much he/she is posting and
where. At the bottom of this profile is a link to report abuse of the
system to google. Even if teranews does not seem to react quickly to
abuse reports...maybe google will. Every little bit helps...

Google allows all forms of abuse. There are several well known trolls
destroying several news groups and Google ignores all complaints.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...F3kkd59baL6OJA

shhhh, now. the newsgroup has ears.... We don't want people to think
we're talking about them....