Old 30-01-2007, 07:19 AM posted to aus.gardens
TACAN TACAN is offline

Default Horn Fertiliser

Virgin poster to this group ....

Has anyone had any experience with "horn manure" and if so were the results
good, bad or indifferent?

Where would I find a supplier in Australia. I recently tried to buy two
small packs of 85g each from someone (Australian company, but sorry - truly
can't remember who) but they insisted on a $55.00 joining fee before I could
purchase the packs which cost only about $4 or $5 each. Was just going to
trial the brew to what the result might be.
Reading some of the on-line literature it looks quite promising.

Help is welcome.
Thanks
Graham

PS
Looks like you folk are being spammed something chronic as well.
I usually hang around aus.aviation - we have a regular who calls himself
Jean-Paul Turcaud - his posts are a bit "interesting" to say the least.
:-)