Old 30-01-2007, 11:58 AM posted to aus.gardens
odonata28 \(Linda\) odonata28 \(Linda\) is offline

Default Frogs

A friend of mine let their pool go and consequently frogs came and laid
their eggs...There must have been 500 tadpoles! Rather than them dying by
chlorine I took the lot home in buckets.
I have fed the tadpoles goldfish flakes (which they seemed to love).
Well now 99% of them are frogs, but they've all buggered off!
I was going to ring CALM to see if I could release them at a nearby lake. I
just don't know what I've done wrong ...my babies have left home.
I'm worried about them, they were my responsibility. I realise this isn't a
garden question but if anyone has any experience with frogs please let me
know.

Linda