Old 30-01-2007, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default New Garden! Ideas/Advise Needed!! ^.^

On 30/1/07 13:55, in article , "Hotaru"
wrote:

Tee hee
I'm I'n UK - Yorkshire - Leeds

I'm no help to you because I have no experience of gardening that far north
but there are people from your area on this group and some of them are very
knowledgeable. One thing that is helpful to any new gardener is to look at
what neighbours grow, have a chat with them and ask for advice. People who
like gardening like to talk about it and to help, if they can.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk