Old 30-01-2007, 11:50 PM
Hotaru Hotaru is offline
Registered User

I managed to egt some more flowers for my garden, Many diffrent Fushias my fave is Dark Eyes but my partner loves SnowGlobe ones.
got more seeds

-Verbena
-Cosmos
-Sweet Pea
-Petunia
-Nasturitium
-Delphininium

I went for plants that will go in my back garden area for the sun and flowers that I liked, I love bright and colourful flowers.
I have many seeds growin as I type this and doing VERY well happly growing
I made sure I got right soil/plantfood for them too,

Will post pics very soon of back garden now(I hate it it's a posh area I live in but the last person neglected it big time.)