Old 30-01-2007, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default pond primer

BoyPete wrote:
solaara wrote:
I have a large wooden half barrel, which I want to put fish in...I
had problems before when several fish died..I thought it was a
residue from the port wine that had been stored in the barrel...I've
cleaned and dried it out..Is there anything I can paint it with to
stop the same thing happening again?...........

There is a product called G4, which is for sealing fibreglass ponds.
I don't know if it would work on wood.
Give Bradshaws a ring...........

http://www.bradshawsdirect.co.uk/Bra...me/default.asp

and ask. I assume you will be filtering?
HTH

Direct link to the fishy forum.............
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/fo...ay.php?fid=104
You need to sign up to post. Apologies for a very slow server tonight. Bums
being kicked as I post
--
ßôyþëtë