Old 31-01-2007, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default Calling all petrol strimmer users....!

wrote in message
ups.com...

1) How long, generally, do you use your petrol strimmer for on full
throttle?
(I need a target for the battery runtime)

about 2 hours

2) How many times do you use your petrol strimmer a year

twice

3) What vegetation do you mainly cut? Lawn grass, Long grass, Weeds,

Ivy off walls and long grass at edges

etc

4) What size area do you cut? 10sqm, 20sqm, 30sqm, etc....?

pass!

I don't think this will ever be a Dyson, but it's been an interesting
experience, let's see if it can go any further!

Your thoughts would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Alistair

Good luck

--