Old 31-01-2007, 02:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Orchid Software

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:41:21 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

I recall a thread, either here or on abpo, comparing the merits of Wildcatt &
another package. Since the *second* rebuild of my computer (pray it's stable
this time), I seem to have lost that thread. I recall Reka was using it, as
well as several others. Can someone please point me to the relevant website
again?
Dave Gillingham

There is a new build out for E-AOS as well. I can not tell you how it
works, mine is lost in the mail.