Old 31-01-2007, 04:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Orchid Software

Happy Australia Day, Dave & welcome back.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Dave Gillingham wrote:
I recall a thread, either here or on abpo, comparing the merits of
Wildcatt & another package. Since the *second* rebuild of my
computer (pray it's stable this time), I seem to have lost that
thread. I recall Reka was using it, as well as several others. Can
someone please point me to the relevant website again?
Dave Gillingham