Old 31-01-2007, 05:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default CO2 and scale insects experiment

On 30 Jan 2007 14:44:22 -0800 in .com jtill wrote:
Chris, here is a site that gives the kill time for CO2.

http://postharvest.ucdavis.edu/Ipm/c...001/I_SUMA.pdf

It ruined my plans to us CO2 when moving my plants outside this
spring. This site and others give kill time in DAYS, like 7 to 14, for
two spotted mites! Well, back to the drawing board for me. ;-))

Drawing board having things like 1/8" sheets of acetate, welders tank of
CO2, and sufficient ventilation so you don't kill yourself?
--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up