Old 31-01-2007, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gill Matthews Gill Matthews is offline

Default New Garden! Ideas/Advise Needed!! ^.^

In article , says...

I went to my local garden center today and they had a sale on all seeds!
17p a packet so I bought all the Jan-Feb ones I could see,
Also got many types of Fushcia might be wrong spellin
Im getting them all started soon and fushia are already grown abit,
I love flowers so much so relaxing

I hope this works out for you. The problem with buying seed is that you either
get one sad little specimen or enough to fully plant one of the main beds at
the Royal Horticultural Society Gardens at Wisely

Gill M