Old 31-01-2007, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default New Garden! Ideas/Advise Needed!! ^.^

On Jan 29, 4:01 am, Hotaru wrote:
We also have a
fron Garden about 15-16 Inchs width that goes from my bedroom all the
way to my living room window that I wanna sort out too.
I have started growing some plants already so far we have planted and
growin

- Salvia(Blaze Of Fire)
- Antirrhinum(Monarch Mixed)
- Petunia(Bedding Mixed)
- Lobelia(Crystal Palace)

For the size of small strip that you have at the front, you will need
small plants and you seem to have chosen well above.

There are some miniature roses that would look very pretty in the
strip and would rise above the height of the bedding plants and give a
different dimension. You could also put sweet peas in and grow these
up a small wigwam which, again, will give you height.

I hope that helps a little but well done in trying to make something
of a small space.

JudithL