Old 31-01-2007, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default pond primer

Alan Holmes wrote:
"solaara" wrote in message

BoyPete Wrote:
solaara wrote:-
I have a large wooden half barrel, which I want to put fish in...I
had
problems before when several fish died..I thought it was a residue
from the port wine that had been stored in the barrel...I've cleaned
and dried it out..Is there anything I can paint it with to stop the
same thing happening again?...........-

There is a product called G4, which is for sealing fibreglass
ponds. I don't
know if it would work on wood.
Give Bradshaws a ring...........

http://tinyurl.com/2ae46c

and ask. I assume you will be filtering?
HTH

--
ßôyþëtë

I am going to filter and I will give Bradshaws a try.....Thanks for
suggestion!... Solaara

Why on earth would you want to 'filter'?

Alan

Best explained here Alan.............

http://www.geocities.com/justinm090/faq.html#21

--