Old 25-03-2003, 06:56 AM
DWS

Default Woot! Non-ghetto CO2 is in my future!

im looking on ebay
which one did you buy?

thanks

"Empty" wrote in message
2 years I have waited for this... Finally after some ebay shopping and
budgeting... I have a CO2 regulator and a needle valve.

Tonight I will go get a 5lb canister and fittings (to put the needle valve
on the regulator and to put airline on the needle valve). I will be using
the green silicone tubing, as I have heard standard air tubing gets

brittle
and lets gas escape. Is it worth buying som other kind of tubing?

Anyone have any other bits of advice? I know the soapy water leak test,

and
that the bubble count will change after a bit, so I will be monitoring it
all night.

~Empty

--
'You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it
kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other