Old 01-02-2007, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Salix Caprea "Kilmarnock"

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...

If you can live with it, I'd leave it and enjoy it. Or try moving it but
it
will need a large hole dug first and then lifting with a huge rootball and
regular watering after re-planting. As you can see, you can't take the
top
out of it without ruining it!
--
Sacha

And if you 'find' a huge rootball, lucky for you :-))

Our experience, and I know that of others as well, is that they are surface
rooting and fall over at the slightest wind as they are so top heavy

Mike