Old 01-02-2007, 08:32 PM
FiveSaintsTrees FiveSaintsTrees is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Which Bonsai is regarded as the easiest to keep. I ask because I just got a
serrisa and have since found out they are difficult to keep.

Many thanks

Pat
Speaking from the UK most garden centres stock Chinese Elm which are considered by some to be quite hardy and since most people in garden centres are likely to be novices will have less probability in killing them. However, as Bonsai trees are not actually any different from real trees the type of bonsai really depends on where you live or where you keep the trees.
Tree Surgeon & Garden Services