Old 01-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Ninauk Ninauk is offline
Registered User

Default Few helping tips!

I live in London and am keen to get into gardening and this year am going to make a go og it!

I am very much interested in veg growing, in pots and in land plots.
i would love to have blueberry in pots, is there anyone who can advice me on any catalogues that i can order this from or should i go to garden centres directly and buy them?
I have seen couple of catalogues, Sutton and Dobies... are they any good to order fruit tress and seeds such as tomato/herbs/chillies from?

Thank You
Any amount of information will be greatly appreciated.
Nina