Old 01-02-2007, 10:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Gene Schurg Gene Schurg is offline

Default Magnifying glass

If you used them for orchid seed where would you store your crack? It might
fall out on the floor and get dirty. Then you know what you would have?
(I'll let you fill that in yourself).

Gene

"al" wrote in message news7swh.9131$SE6.2078@trnddc03...
You're not the only one who shops for orchids that way too, trust me. :-)

It's a cool site. It has a sense of humor. Somebody just sent me this:
a link for tiny 1/2 ounce crack vials with multi-colored screw on lids.
http://www.sciplus.com/category.cfm?subsection=7 ....I suppose you could
store orchid seed in them if you had a surplus.

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
This SCIPLUS site is really cool. I found a bunch of stuff I didn't know
I needed until I looked around here.

Gene