Old 25-03-2003, 09:56 AM
Victoria Clare

Default Bosch shredder, poot.

"Ophelia" wrote in
:

"Natalie" wrote in message

"Victoria Clare" wrote in message
.206...
It came (from tesco.com), it chewed stuff up for about half an
hour,

then
it stopped, and would not start again.

Bummer. Back to the matches.

The shredder I use jams if I try to put too much soft stuff through
at

once.
All I need to do is undo a nut, take the top section off and unjam
it. It is a 'bummer' when it happens but shredding stuff is much
more preferably

burning and not an option for either my small London garden or at
school.

Our Black and Decker is the same.. Seems to be a universal problem

No, this was not a jam: nothing was stuck at any point, and I tried it
again several hours later - still no joy, so it's not the thermal cutout
either. The engine failed. I rang the helpline in the end, and that's what
they said.

There are only a few things you can do to a shredder if it's not working,
and believe me, I did them!