Old 02-02-2007, 11:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Art Hutchison in NOLA 8b Art Hutchison in NOLA 8b is offline

Default Heirloom Tomatoes

On Feb 1, 9:01 am, (Mel M Kelly) wrote:
Does anyone have and grow heirloom tomatoes? That is my thing. I have 3
varities now Russian, Irish and talian. I had one last year that weighed
2 lb. 10 oz. and was great flavor. My Irish is the biggest but the
Russian is the best table tomato.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Hi Guys...am growing Heirlooms this year for the first time. I have
some Hibreds
growing from seed now, but will be concentrating on Heirlooms mostly,
this year.
I also will enjoy what ever info & help I am able to get here.....I
wish us luck.
Best Regards, Art in New Orleans....BTW, where are you ?