Old 03-02-2007, 01:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default WEATHER - FL

Diana -
Are you close to the tornadoes? Do we have any regulars in that
section of Florida? I see it went thru Kissame (SP) and Orlando area
before heading NE.

I can not get a decent map and of course national news just says Lady
Lake... as if It were Miami they were talking about and everyone would
know exactly where this happened.

This has been the oddest winter I can remember. Then someone
statistically ran our temperatures and snow and said we are in the
"norm" on a 20 year scale. G Couldn't you just shoot them.
SuE