Old 18-02-2003, 03:03 PM
Ann

Default **********~~~it's snowing???!!~~~***********

"madgard" expounded:

well, after almost NINE INCHES of rain over here in Eastern Tennessee, it's
now snowing??! Yep, looked outside, and the ground is covered. Not deep
mind you, but everything is highlighted and white. Hopefully it will melt
with first sun tomorrow. The February rain fall is over 8 inches with the 6
3/4 having fallen in the last three days. A record in quite awhile. Mom's
Nature sure is having fun.........g
madgardener

Poor baby, a little dusting? G I've got over 20" of dust out there,
and it's still coming down! 27" unofficial at Logan Airport, although
I don't know how they can tell, it's been blowing so hard. I spent
three hours snowblowing last night and finally gave up. It was coming
down too fast. I don't think I'll be going to work today......

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA