Old 18-02-2003, 03:15 AM
madgard

Default **********~~~it's snowing???!!~~~***********

well, after almost NINE INCHES of rain over here in Eastern Tennessee, it's
now snowing??! Yep, looked outside, and the ground is covered. Not deep
mind you, but everything is highlighted and white. Hopefully it will melt
with first sun tomorrow. The February rain fall is over 8 inches with the 6
3/4 having fallen in the last three days. A record in quite awhile. Mom's
Nature sure is having fun.........g
madgardener

Old 18-02-2003, 03:03 PM
Ann

"madgard" expounded:

well, after almost NINE INCHES of rain over here in Eastern Tennessee, it's
now snowing??! Yep, looked outside, and the ground is covered. Not deep
mind you, but everything is highlighted and white. Hopefully it will melt
with first sun tomorrow. The February rain fall is over 8 inches with the 6
3/4 having fallen in the last three days. A record in quite awhile. Mom's
Nature sure is having fun.........g
madgardener

Poor baby, a little dusting? G I've got over 20" of dust out there,
and it's still coming down! 27" unofficial at Logan Airport, although
I don't know how they can tell, it's been blowing so hard. I spent
three hours snowblowing last night and finally gave up. It was coming
down too fast. I don't think I'll be going to work today......

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA
Old 24-02-2003, 07:28 AM
B & J

"madgard" wrote in message
. ..
well, after almost NINE INCHES of rain over here in Eastern Tennessee,

it's
now snowing??! Yep, looked outside, and the ground is covered. Not deep
mind you, but everything is highlighted and white. Hopefully it will melt
with first sun tomorrow. The February rain fall is over 8 inches with the

6
3/4 having fallen in the last three days. A record in quite awhile.

Mom's
Nature sure is having fun.........g
madgardener

Hey, Marilyn, if you want to run over to our place, I'll lend you a fiber
glass snow shovel that you push rather than throw. We brought it from
northern MN when we were there last fall? GRIN

John