Old 03-02-2007, 06:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Jeffrey L. Kline Jeffrey L. Kline is offline

Default Help needd

Tommy

It sounds like a tree rose to me. Many different types of roses, including
floribundas and miniatures are grafted is such a way. Try checking any
retail site that carries tree roses.

Mind how ya go, mate

Jeff Southeast Michigan, Zone 5 (Although it feels like zone 3 right
now!)

"tommyboy4" wrote in message

Hi folks, I'm wondering if you can help me, i live in the Glasgow area
and have always live in flats but now have got a house with my first
garden
I have mature rose bushes all along the front of the house but i have
seen in my local park(Victoria park) the type of rose bush that i would
like to have
I don't know the name of them , the bush is on the end of a long stalk
, about 3ft high 2" in dia with a bush on top with red roses

With the vague description can anyone tell me the name of them or would
i be better trying to approach the gardeners in the park

cheers

--
tommyboy4