Old 14-11-2006, 10:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Thai Princess Canna

"Starlord" expounded:

This one I got the seed for from Thailand itself and have grown it here. I
would have had a lot this year, but spring time year before last their area
was flooded in a spring rain and then it froze that night and stayed that
way for 3 days. I lost a lot of canna then, so I've been slowly rebuilding
my stock. The Omega canna I grow has grown like a weed, it's out grown my
other two canna by a factor of 10 to 1. That's why I'm starting to build a
bed where the TP canna will be moved to next year as it blooms and I ID it
so that it'll be all in one bed.

The attached photo is of the Omega canna.

Ooh, that's a keeper, too! G
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts