Old 14-11-2006, 11:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Kurume cascade X2

This is my first attempt at a cascade. It's a snowshoe-shaped aluminum wire
frame covered with 1/2" hardware cloth. It was were time consuming to tie
all the growths to the frame as they grew upward. This is 1 plant. Then the
frame was gradually lowered until it was almost vertically downward. I
didn't trim the growths enought times to make it full enough, so I'll know
better next year. This variety is a 1 1/2" anemone type named 'Karume'.
Gary

Attached Thumbnails
Kurume cascade X2-kurume-flower.jpg